Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hurray!! A New Driver Out in US Roads!!

Yes! I got my Drivers License in my first ever driving test..
I did not commit any major mistakes.
I was asked to do the following
1.Turning left/right to the correct lanes
2.Parallel parking
3.Uphill Parking
4.Yield
5.Stop
6.Perpendicular/ Garage Parking
7.Lane Change
8.Normal Parking

My good luck Parallel Parking was perfect..
Perpendicular parking came naturally ...
Few mistakes he pointed out was...
1. Didn't use indicator while joining traffic from parallel parking'
2. Didn't park close to curb.
3. Stopped at yield
4. Stood over the line on stop sign
5. Slowed in intersection
Thats all

Good that I will be getting my ID before I return to India.

2 comments:

Swathika said...

woohoo!!!
Congratulations Mr.Driver
hehehe...Shivaji is back there. Infact wanted to write right after the movie but got a little lazy.
Romance got in the way. ;)

Swathika said...

Was hoping you had posted more.
I recovered my old blog.
when u got some time - surf through