Thursday, June 14, 2007

Planning for a Diet Program

Planning for GM Diet Program..will last for a week. I wont be able to visit few interesting food related blogs for a week :-)
Starting tomorrow with the Grand Release of Sivaji!!
Tomorrow has one another significance... lets wait and see if I can get through :-)
..Yesterday I completed one successful year in US. oooph Dear India I am coming in <100 days.

Day 1
Breakfast : 1/4 Honeydew Melon
Mid Lunch : 1/4 Honeydew Melon
Lunch : 2 Slices Watermelon
2/3 Honeydew Melon
Dinner : 1/4 Watermelon (whole Diameter1 -11inches, Whole Diameter 2 -5 inch)

2 comments:

Swathika said...

Goodluck on that diet.
I have tried that a couple of times. Works if you want to lose weight for a party or a for a ponnu paarkum photo.
You are sure to get back all the water weight you lost if you dont go on a healthy lifestyle.

Swathika said...

how is the diet program going on?
did day 2 and 3 go good?